Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Run your heart out

Good afternoon  everyone today I am going to be talking about cross country. I love cross country it is so fun I feel like I am dieting, but it is worth it because I got to race my friend. Me and my friend were running next to each other my best friend Stella she rain ahead of me but I came second place,the hard thing was to try not to stop some people did but I did not give up. I ran around the block on my steart two times every morning, and I timed myself and got faster and faster every time I went around. That's why I came second blog you later.           





   





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridie I like your blog post.I like the way you said good afternoon at the start.I like how you put a photo in to your blog.I think it would be really tiring doing all that running.Do you think one day I could come in 1st place?Please reply to this comment.Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question