Pages

Monday 13 December 2021

summer learning journey teaser

 HI bloggers, today I am going to talk about my little change on the summer learning journey, and it is to make some art not making your own but like there a photo and then you have to put your own coler and make it the way you want to.  I have done there of them and I have tried to copy the original but I think my version is better in one or two of them I hope you enjoy blog you later.






Questions

do you like art?

have you done this before?
would you like to do this? 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Bridie,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey. It is awesome to see that you have signed up and started the summer learning journey, there are a lot of fun activities we post each day so I look forward to seeing you blog about them throughout the summer.

    I think your colouring looks amazing, I like all the different colours you used in each picture. I think the last one is my favourite because of all the details. I love colouring and drawing and I would like to know what was your favourite part of this activity?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question