Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Cute Baby Animals

Hi Bloggers 

Today I am going to talk about cute baby animals because they are so cute and I love animals lots so that's why I am making a video about cute baby animals.

 1 I love baby animals because they are so cute and they give the best hugs and they feel so warm and fluffy 
2 they like to play a lot and I do to and they look so cute when they sleep 
3 they are really FUNNY! and I like when they are funny because they make me laugh a lot and I like there tiny weet tungs when they lick my check and sometimes it tickles. That's why I like cute  baby animals.  Thanks for reading my post. 

wach this cute video ❤  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question