Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

my teacher

Hi bloggers to day I am going to talk about my teacher Miss W.  She is really nice to me and she helps me when i'm stuck on my work. she makes are work to and all her time to help us to  learn .She makes us smarter then what we are and she prints are work and checks spelling words on our work .she does to more and if we don't get our work done we have  to do it at break time .but it also takes up her time to and we kind of need to learn from that. so it is more your fault you're in trouble .also she's so nice to keep reminding us what we have to do and it helps a lot. to refresh it in our brain and she buys us lot of pens .also  rubbers glue sticks and board games and that's a lot of money .to spend I hope you liked reading my blog post do you have a favorite teacher?  bye .

here's a photo of my teacher and me. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bridie it is Ema-leigh here and I love the way you have put a picture and a lot of writing about Miss Walters saying she is a nice teacher (she is nice she is though). You brought me back to when I first meet Miss Walters I loved her after I was in her class for a little bit. When did you have the photo done. Do you have time for a question you do okay here it is do you think Miss Walters looks you on the face?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question