Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Breaking news!

 I bloggers last week we had to do an anverstergashon of who killed the bird. I have been listening very hard to everything that has been said and I listened very hard then I realized what they were saying. Miss Backer showed us a video of the bird  that made me think did she do it but this will show you who did it . We had to write this is a news report blog you later   





Breaking News

Breaking bird news 


Author :Bridie Brocherie                                                                                  Date:7/08/2020 


Te Mahuri bird crime


The aim of this report is to explain to our country what unusual incidents have been occurring including who shot the bird. There were three teachers on the scene Miss Baker, Mrs Taylor and Ms Dods. This crime happened last week on Tuesday at 4:30.


First Miss Baker said she saw Ms Dods and Mrs Taylor standing over the bird. They were all holding objects, Miss Baker had a chair over her head and Mrs Dods had a racket and Mrs Taylor had a newspaper.


Miss Baker said she loves birds except for seagulls.I wondered if she did it because she  likes birds. Why did she have a chair over her head and she said she was picking up the chair but you don't need to put it over your head.

When we questioned her she didn't give us much time and she was being rude.


Next, Mrs Dodds said she would “never hurt a bee” but she didn't say  anything about a bird. I heard that she had a racket because she wanted to show off her sick moves with the racket.


I wondered why the bird came in so I asked Miss Baker did she know anything? She said she knew there were specious birds flying in because there were crumbs on the ground. 


Next, Mrs Taylor I heard that she had the newspaper because there were flies and she was killing them. She said she also knew there were birds coming in and she said that she did not do it. I heard that the person that knew about this crime heard a scream and saw the bird on the ground.Mrs Taylor said she saw the bird hit the window trying to get out and she screamed. Sometimes birds get knocked out and maybe it wasn't dead?

                 




3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Bridie it's Stella.
    I liked the way you have put all you amazing thoughts and ideas onto your post. You taught me that you can come up with some amazing ideas to put into your post. How did you do it because it has inspired me? Do you know how to get you writing back to normal?
    From Stella in TM south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella thank you that is so sweet I put a lot of work into this and I do not now how to put it back to normal I thought about all the details of what they said and then I figured it out. I did put a lot of thought into this I think that it is cool that I have inspired you.
    from Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bride!
    It's me Paige B!

    I really liked this but one problem you need to edit this so it doesn't go off the blog paper!
    I loved this becuase this has a lot of great ideas in it and probably took you a long time to plan it!
    This took me back to when I did my one and it was SO hard!But yours is really really good it probably took you longer than mine did!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question