Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

the instigation


Hi Bloggers
 This week I have been doing an investigation, it was very hard and confusing. How I investigated was hard. It was about who killed the bird it is very mysterious. My next step is to find out who did it, how did it happen and what one of our teachers did it.   

Our teachers are  suspects. They were there when it happened one had a chair over her head one had newspaper and the other had a tennis racket, I think it was Miss Dods or Miss Baker they are the most likely even though Miss Baker loves animals. It is very odd. I'll tell you how I did it next time. Have you ever done an investigation?  blog you later.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question