Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

 Hi today, this guy named Jeff from ASB get wise he taught us about money, and how to spend it wisely. He also taught u about insvle money like a created card and  what we should spend our money on. Good stuff like if something is small and not cheap, you should not get it next he taught how how to add up money together. And how much chang you should get back and make sure it is the right a amount of money, back and if you do lose your credit card then you can get a new one and if your parents. Trust you with it you can't tell the password because, they might steal it and take all the money out of your credit card have you. Meat jeff or the ASB get wise if you have tell me blog you later. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question