Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

HOLES !

 Hi bloggers,


Today I am going to talk about the book that we have been reading that is called Holes. It is a really cool book about a boy named Stanley Yelnats, and if you spell that back words it is the same and Stanley goes to a camp for bad boys called camp green lake. Were it is in the desert and they have to dig holes 5 foot deep and long , they have weird nicknames like caveman x-ray zero and more. The leader  of Stanley tent is x-ray we don't know why because he is the smallest of them, all I hope you liked my blog I will tell you more later blog you later. from Bridie  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question