Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Student sumit Day

 Hi bloggers, today I was at the student sumit were we got to learn new things like book creator, wevideo, and Animaker I got to present anemacker and I got to learn new things to it was really fun I made a ballerina with book creator and I also made a video with wedo but it didn't turn out that well but I am going to show you some things I did I hope you like it check out this link  Enjoy.




Reflection
my Reflection is that I have learnt so much and I don't even know some of those cool things and it was also fun to teach other people something, I was a bit shy but I did help people with some of these questions and helped Angel-mey when she forgot what to say and I have learnt it is fun to show people something new. 

Questions 
have you been to a student Summit before?
would you want to present?
what do you think you would go to?
 

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Bridie, I am Ema-Leigh from gilberthorpe school.
    I have to say you did a good job on your post and DLO.
    I like how you have put pictures of where you were and what you were doing. (Oops I sound creepy)
    For next time you could check your spelling and punctuation so people can understand ( I did though )
    I have to go you might see me on your blog again so see you later hope you have a good day/night
    (Go check out my blog and comment. But I really miss you guys and hope you remember me oops-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Emma-leigh thank you for commenting on my blog I will check you blog for shore, I am working on my punchwashon and trying to get better I have missed you too I will try and comment on your blog as much as I can.
      do you like blogging?
      from Bridie

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question