Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

FINE ART FRIDAY

HI bloggers, today Is fine art friday and it looked really bad at the start but now it it really good and. All I did was repeat the same pattern over again until it looked like this, and I hope you like it I worked really hard on it go on this link to see the video bye bloggers.  



Reflection
I learnt how to make a illusion with my art and I have learnt that next time
 I should use a roller to make the lines straighter.


Questions
have you done art like this before?
do you like doing art?
do you want to do this art?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question