Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series- Post 3 - People at camp

 Hi bloggers were are here with another post about camp but this time it is about the people that were at camp, like the kids the adults I don't know if I can name them all but I will try I hope you like it.  This is my DLO


Reflection
I learnt that all these people are really nice and that they are going to be with me the entire year and that is a long time well blog you later. 


Questions
Have you ever had a fight with your class?
Do you like your class? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question