Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 2 - Dinner Date

 Hi bloggers, I am hear to tell you all about waipara camp again, but this time it will be different it will be all about dinner date our dinner date was were we sat at these tables at dinner with these people that we were put with and I am hear to tell you all about it I hope you enjoy this is my DLO. Here's the link to the food we ate not the exsate but the type.🍲  

.


REFLECTION

I thought that I would get along with the people at my dinner date but it was actually quite fun and I realized that it was fun sitting with those people for dinner. 


QUESTIONS 

Have you done a dinner date before?

Do you think you would do it?

Do you like camp food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question