Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

Camp series - Post 1 - Bunk beds

Hey bloggers, a week ago my class went on camp and it was the best of my life.  I am here to tell you all about it. I hope that you can check out Waipara camp  because it is really cool!

So, at camp we were on the bus and we were cheering for the time. It was fun, we cheered every 10 mins and no one new why, they just did it because we were a bit bored on the bus but it was fun at the same time. 

When we got to camp everything got started. Check out my DLO for all the cool moments of Day 1!

Reflection

My reflection is that when I was in the bunk rooms I thought it would be uncomfortable but it wasn't as bad as I thought and it was pretty cool to sleep with all the girls in my class. 

Questions

Have you been to Waipara camp before?

Do you like camp?

Have you been to any camp before? 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Bridie!

    I love how you created a presentation talking about the cabins you stayed in at camp! It sounds like you had a wonderful stay. I have never been to Waipara camp before, but I have been to Kokako Lodge near Hunua falls for our class camp which was 4 weeks ago!

    Next time when you are talking about your camp experience, you could tell the reader about the best part of your stay. To conclude, what was your favourite part of staying in the cabins?

    Ka kite Bridie, I hope to hear back from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question