Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Hi bloggers! Today I am going to talk about kiwis! 

1 They are really cute and interesting because they can't fly and they have their noses on the end of there beck but others don't. 
2 They like hugs when they get used to you. They like to sleep in the day too, and they like peace and quiet 
3 They, I think, are nearly extinct in other countries and maybe in NZ but they are the best.
4 I got to draw one with Mrs Munro. It was hard but I did it! We had to put a lot of detail on the kiwi and in the end it looked really cool and real! 

So thanks for reading! Bye! 
  

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe!

    I really love your information about kiwi's! I wonder whether you have ever seen a kiwi before? I have been to the zoo and seen one before and they look so beautiful! :) It sounds like drawing a kiwi was great fun - maybe next time you could take a photo of your drawing and add that onto your blog too? Ka pai on a great blog post, Bridie!

    From Miss W :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question