Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

I'm a vegetarian

hi my name is Bridie and I am going to talk about  why I am a vegetarian 1 I love animals a lot they are so cute and snuggle and so fluffy  and because they help us stay alive because if there is no animals there is no life on earth 2  there are pets and if the other dogs diy you want be able to get a  nether when that one diys and you will never have a pet agena that would be sad 3 they help plants grow because they wee or poo  on little plant and that helps it grow and then we can breath or just have pretty flowers but other plants still help us live and breath thanks for reading hope you no why I am a vegetarian.

Watch this cute video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question