Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

my imaginary friends 💕

Hi! My name is Bridie and I am going to talk about my imaginary friends Libby and Luke. We have been friends for a long time except for Luke, he's new to the family. Sometimes I talk to my imaginary friends when I'm lonely and sad or have no one to talk to. Libby likes running and jumping around and Luke likes rugby and soccer. Once me and Libby sneaked up on Luke when he was sleeping and scared him a lot. He donged his head on the wall so we gave him an ice pack. We said sorry for scaring him too. Then we went on the tramp and bounced and got the balls in the hoop that is on the tramp with the balls. It was fun. Then we had some healthy fruit. It was nice and juicy, just the way I like it, and Libby and Luke. Then later we got our pjs on, snuggled up and went to bed with the teddys and said goodnight! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question